The International Chocolate Awards in 2017
As the International Chocolate Awards enters its sixth year, we’re pleased to announce another great calendar of national and regional competitions, leading up to our prestigious World Final in October and World Ceremony at The Chocolate Show in London.
The Chocolate Show will again feature our Winners’ Zone, which will build on the success of the 2016 event and present past and present winners from around the world. Pre-booking to exhibit at the show will be open in the next few weeks.
Dates and locations for some competitions are still being confirmed, so please check our site regularly to make sure you don’t miss your regional competition.
• Italian/Mediterranean Competition – 16-20 March, Florence, Italy
• Americas and Asia-Pacific Competition – 29 March-4 April, New York Metropolitan Region
• Scandinavian Competition – 2-5 May, Copenhagen, Denmark
• British National Competition – 11-14 May, (TBC) York, UK
• European Plain Bar Competition – 9-12 June, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
• D-A-CH – German/Austrian/Swiss Competition – 15 -18 June, (TBC) Hannover, Germany
• Perú Competition – 6-9 July, Lima, Peru
• Eastern European Competition – September, (TBC) Budapest, Hungary
• Canadian National Competition – September, (TBC) Toronto, Canada
• French Competition – September, (TBC) France
• World Final – 4-10 October, London, UK
All winners in this year’s competitions will be eligible to take part in the World Final, to be held in London in October with the presentation ceremony live at The Chocolate Show in London.
Entering the Awards
For more details and to enter the International Chocolate Awards, please visit our site at www.internationalchocolateawards.com/enter/
For details of judging, please log back into our website or contact us at email@example.com
Best wishes for 2017.